Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Infinity Dream Tag


There is a young friend of mine who is an aspiring author. She is bright, beautiful and a lovely young lady. Her goal is to memorize the Bible. Isn't that a wonderful goal to have?

She has started a blog, and you can find Katherine at Song Beyond Silence. On a recent blog post she was tagged and opened questions for others to answer. So I thought I would take up her challenge here.

Katherine's Questions
  1. What’s your favorite kind of cold drink?   My favorite beverage has always been sweet Iced Tea.
  2. If you were given a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?  I would spend the whole day with a good friend.
  3. Do you enjoy being home alone? I do enjoy being home alone. As a writer I have found this to be the best way to write.
  4. What is one subject or issue that you are passionate about? I'm passionate about health. We can take years to destroy the body God gave us. If there is a way to stay healthy, I research and seek out ways to do it naturally. 
  5. Is there a country or city you really want to visit? I have always wanted to visit New Zealand.
  6. Who are some people (living or dead) who inspire you? Elisabeth Elliot is a woman I always admired. Her depth of love for God was evident in every avenue she used to communicate.
  7. What are your thoughts on roller coasters? Not!
  8. If you were going to plan the perfect dinner party for yourself and your best friends, where would it be and what would you eat?  I love having people into my home. And I love Italian food, so it would be lasagna, pizza and any kind of pasta.
  9. Describe yourself in three words. Honest, shy, insecure.
  10. Do you have a favorite verse or passage from the Bible? Hebrews 13:5
  11.  What is one song or book you like that no one has ever heard of? "These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901".  I was completely taken by this story of life of American pioneers.
Can you answer these tag questions?

1 comment:

  1. There are 3 books in the Sally Prine series. I've read all three. Not sure I liked the last book very well, but, the first two books are great. Also, they mention my hometown, San Angelo, in the books.

    ReplyDelete