She has started a blog, and you can find Katherine at Song Beyond Silence. On a recent blog post she was tagged and opened questions for others to answer. So I thought I would take up her challenge here.
- What’s your favorite kind of cold drink? My favorite beverage has always been sweet Iced Tea.
- If you were given a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? I would spend the whole day with a good friend.
- Do you enjoy being home alone? I do enjoy being home alone. As a writer I have found this to be the best way to write.
- What is one subject or issue that you are passionate about? I'm passionate about health. We can take years to destroy the body God gave us. If there is a way to stay healthy, I research and seek out ways to do it naturally.
- Is there a country or city you really want to visit? I have always wanted to visit New Zealand.
- Who are some people (living or dead) who inspire you? Elisabeth Elliot is a woman I always admired. Her depth of love for God was evident in every avenue she used to communicate.
- What are your thoughts on roller coasters? Not!
- If you were going to plan the perfect dinner party for yourself and your best friends, where would it be and what would you eat? I love having people into my home. And I love Italian food, so it would be lasagna, pizza and any kind of pasta.
- Describe yourself in three words. Honest, shy, insecure.
- Do you have a favorite verse or passage from the Bible? Hebrews 13:5
- What is one song or book you like that no one has ever heard of? "These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901". I was completely taken by this story of life of American pioneers.