Saturday, August 21, 2021

On Christmas Avenue

  


I love Christmas stories. And I have always enjoyed the books by Hallmark Publishing. 

Mary Ward is hired by the town of Clark Creek, Virginia as a Christmas Consultant, to devise a plan, saving the town from financial ruin. Her plan for a Christmas Parade is accepted by all in the town. All that is except the sheriff, Evan Clark. Evan sees the parade as a drain on the town finances. And he tries everything he can to get Mary out of town.

Mary's plan moves forward, eventually with Evan on board, until disaster strikes. In threes!

This is a sweet romance, clean reading and very entertaining. Ginny Baird writes a lovely story, building a relationship between Mary and Evan that is believable and full of Christmas spirit. I really enjoyed it.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Hallmark Publishing and NetGalley. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment